- What mean this word, "can't"?
By her early 30’s Roz Savage had achieved professional success as management consultant, had a nice home, and owned a little red sports car. But then she questioned her definition of success and began re-writing her life story. Next thing you know, she has rowed a 23-foot boat across the Atlantic, the Pacific, and the Indian Oceans. That’s about 15,000 miles and an estimated 5,000,000 oar strokes. And she crossed those oceans in her little boat by herself . . solo . . . alone.
If you’d like to get an idea of what makes a person like this tick, you can get to know Roz through:
- Her website: http://www.rozsavage.com
- Her TED talk Ted talk video - https://www.ted.com/talks/roz_savage_why_i_m_rowing_across_the_pacific?l...
- Her YouTube channel Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/rozsavage
- Her book Rowing the Atlantic: Lessons Learned on the Open Ocean (See sidebar.)
- Her book Stop Drifting, Start Rowing: One Woman’s Search for Happiness and Meaning Alone on the Pacific. (See sidebar.)